Commercial Property Insurance

Get Your Quote

By filling out this form you agree to our terms and conditions of use.

Commercial Property Insurance

Flint Insurance can cover any type of Commercial Property, no matter what it is used for.

We cover any property, including but not limited to; Blocks of Flats, High Value Home, Pubs, Houses, Shops, Shops with flats above, office blocks, warehouses, factories and portfolios of each or mixtures of these properties.

What our clients say about our service

One of my rental properties suffered a burst pipe and there was substantial damage to flooring and paintwork. Fortunately Flint Insurance had provided me with the perfect policy to cover all of the costs and they handled everything quickly and professionally.

Steven - Property Owner and Developer

Who needs Commercial Property Cover?

Landlords, Business Owners (large or small), Shop Owners, Garage Owners, And many more...

Our Insurance Partners

Call Now